Saturday, December 23, 2006

Aparna S

MRD: 461184
Age/ Sex : 1 Year/ Female
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 11.12.2006 –23.12.2006


Our Dearest AMMA,

My name is Satheesh and I am from Perumbavoor. I am working as a driver and my family consists of my parents, wife and our daughter. From birth onwards, our daughter has had a heart problem. When an Echo scan was done, I was told that a major surgery would be required. So we came to Amrita Hospital. The doctors conducted many tests and found that there is a hole and block in her heart. They also told that if she does not undergo surgery, the disease would affect her body physically and mentally. A few days later, her hands and legs became blue in color. Doctors told us that the surgery would require Rs.80,000/-.
I do not have that much money to do the operation. My parents are also ill and they are also undergoing treatment. I am finding it very difficult to meet the expenses. I earn a small income from my job, which is not enough for daily living. Then we approached the patient service department and with their help, tests and operations were conducted. The operation had cost Rs.1,15,901/- and the hospital bared the whole amount. The doctors and staff helped us and provided us with all necessary support during our stay in the hospital. I would like to thank Amma for providing Her blessings and also for granting treatment help.

Regards, Satheesh (father).

No comments: