Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Sulochana

MRD : 482926

Age/Sex: 45years, Female

Department: Head and Neck Surgery

Dates of Admission/Discharge: 16/12/ 2006 - 26/12/2006


Dear AMMA,

My name is Anandan. My family consists of my wife and our two children. My wife is a cancer patient. We are a poor family, we do not have enough money for meeting the treatment expenses. My children and I are not working and there are no earnings in our house. At this time we heard that the Amrita hospital would provide the necessary treatment for cancer patients.

Then we received treatment help from Amma three times. Firstly Rs.58,000/- was provided by the hospital. The second time was for radiation therapy, for which half the amount, Rs.35,000/- was given to us as financial aid. Then Rs.30,200/- was provided for conducting a surgery on her eyes. I am very much obliged to the doctors and staff of the hospital for taking care of my wife and also for granting the treatment help. Above all, I am expressing my sincere gratitude towards Amma for granting this amount. My family and I would like to show our deep felt gratitude to each and every staff of the hospital for their services.

Regards,

Anandan (Husband).

No comments: