Friday, October 10, 2008

K.H.Kalidasan

MRD No : 712880
Age/Sex : 7 Years/Male
Department : Ophthalmology
Date of Admission /Discharge : 08/10/2008---10/10/2008


Aum Amriteswaryai Namah

Dear Vallikkavu Amma,

For days now, myself and my wife have been feeling mentally weak. Yesterday my son’s surgery was successfully performed. Now we are relived. He is our only son. We were in deep sorrow when he lost his eyesight, but Amma’s blessings never left us. No matter how much we thank Her, it will never be enough.

My son is studying in a school in Mangalore. One day while in class, the child sitting next to him poked his eye with his pencil. Though the teacher saw it, she did not inform us then. We took him to a doctor in Shimoga and was referred to a hospital in Manipal. Since we didn’t have enough money to take him there, we did not go there. When we fought with the school authorities we were given Rs. 7500 as compensation, but that money was not enough for his treatment. The school management trustees had agreed to provide all the help needed for his treatment, but when the time came nobody was willing to help us. Amma did not leave us alone at that time. All the staff in the hospital were very loving in nature and extremely efficient in carrying out their duties. I offer my heartfelt gratitude to Amma, the doctors who treated my son and other staff in this hospital for all the help. I am highly indebted to Amma for providing Rs. 18,566 as treatment help for my son’s eye surgery. All I have is tears to offer at Amma’s holy feet. I give consent to publish my son’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Haridas

No comments: