Saturday, October 18, 2008

S. Anoop

MRDNo : 639656
Age/Sex : 21 Years/Male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission/Discharge : 11/10/2008---18/10/2008


Om Amriteswaryai Namah

Pranams to Amma

My name is Shanmughan and I hail from East Kallada panchayat in Kollam district. I thank Amma for providing Rs. 1,32,351 as treatment help for my son’s treatment. We are from a very poor financial background. My family consists of myself, my wife Omana and children Anoop and Nikesh. All I have is six cents of land. My son was undergoing treatment in a local hospital following heart problems. From there he was referred to Amrita Hospital. Following that me and my family went to Amritapuri and met Amma personally and told about my son’s illness. As per Amma’s advice, we contacted patient services. Someone from patient services enquired about my living conditions. So he got admitted on October 11, 2008, the surgery was performed and was treated for another eight more days. We offer our gratitude to all the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital for all their help. We offer a million pranams to Amma for providing Rs. 1,32,351 as treatment help. I give full consent to publish my son’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

I am a coolie worker. I have less eyesight in one my eyes and its been this way for a while now. When my son Anoop was two years old, he was diagnosed with a hole in his heart. He had to undergo surgery, but due to financial constraints that did not happen till now. Around a year back, he suffered from high fever and was admitted in a local hospital. In the checkup he was again diagnosed with heart problem and the doctors suggested surgery. The doctors referred him to Amrita Hospital. Due to financial constraints we could not afford the surgery. It is only with the help of Mata Amritanandamayi Devi that my son’s surgery which was getting postponed for a long time took place successfully. We will forever be indebted to Amma for all the help. We were given treatment help of Rs. 1,32,351 from the patient services department as part of the Mata Amritanandamayi Math. With Amma’s grace, I got back my son’s life.

Regards,
Shanmughan

No comments: