Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sherifa Ismail

MRDNo : 664697
Age / Sex : 49 years / Female
Department : Oncology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 06/10/2008 —18/10/2008


Thanks to Amma.

I was diagnosed with a tumor and was treated in many hospitals. Since we could not afford any treatment we came to Amma’s hospital. I was diagnosed with cancer seven months back. The doctors said that I had to start radiation as early as possible. So we contacted patient services department. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very loving and caring. I offer my gratitude to each and everyone of them.

I hail from Kothamangalam taluk and I live with my husband and brother. My husband is mentally ill. I have one son. He is working as a security in a friend’s shop in Tamilnadu. I am seeking Amma’s help now because I do not have any source of income. At first my lungs were affected with the tumor and then it spread to my backbone. Now it is in a very complicated stage. Amma provided Rs. 20,000 as treatment help and that was of great relief to us. I give consent to publish my photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Sherifa

No comments: