Sunday, March 31, 2019

P Nalini

Patient Name: 
P Nalini Age/Sex: 63 Years, Female Address: Puchery (H) Cherupazhassi P.O, Kannur, Kerala
Department: Gastro-Intestinal Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Harmonic Scalpel for Hepectactomy (Gastro-Intestinal Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 21/09/17-12/10/17      

My name is Sajitha. I came here for my mother’s treatment. My mother has four daughters including me. We don’t have any job. Our husbands are coolie workers. My father is a heart patient.  He can’t do any work. We belong to a very poor family. It was difficult for us to meet our mother’s treatment expenses. AMMA granted a huge amount for us. AMMA’s blessing was a great relief for us. We all express our heartfelt gratitude to AMMA for helping us in such a critical situation.
With Regards,
Sajitha

No comments: