Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Jumalia

MRD: 537266
Age/Sex: 1 month,/Female
Department: Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 6/12/2006 - 2/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Moidu and I am from a poor family. I have 3 children and this is my 3rd daughter. From the 2nd day of her birth onwards, she had some problem relating to her heart. We consulted doctors in other hospitals and they told us they did not have the facilities required for her treatment. Then we came to Amrita hospital with the hope that our Beloved Amma who serves for mankind will help us. My daughter was admitted in the hospital and a surgery was done. With the grace of Amma, my daughter’s disease was cured.

The surgery had cost 1, 62,475/- and they had done the surgery free of cost. I am delivering my humble pranams on the Lotus feet of Amma. I sincerely show my gratitude to the doctors and the staff of AIMS hospital for saving my child’s life. I am also expressing my sincere thanks to the Patient service department and its staff.

Regards,
T.H. Moidu (father).

No comments: