Monday, November 10, 2008

Adithyan Binu

MRD : 691412
Age/Sex : 9 months/ Male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission/Discharge : 15/10/2008---10/11/2008


Pranams to Amma.


To our dearest Amma who is always of help to the destitute and financially poor people.

My name is Binu and I hail from a place called Kattambakku. My family consists of myself, my wife, our three children and my sister who is not married yet. My house and land are pledged. All I have is two cents of land and a house. I am a coolie worker and the entire family depends on my mere wages for livelihood. My son Adithyan was admitted in Amrita Hospital following breathing difficulty and after checkup, the doctors said that he had to undergo a surgery. Since we face a lot of financial problems, the doctor asked us to contact patient services. We were given a letter to give at the ashram at Changanacherry. Someone from the ashram came to our house for enquiry and was convinced of our poor living condition. So my son got admitted in the hospital on October 10, 2008 and the surgery was successfully performed on October 21, 2008. We offer our heartfelt gratitude to Amma who provided us Rs. 131041 as treatment help and giving back our child’s life. We pray for the upliftment of this hospital and all the staff here. We offer a million pranams and gratitude to Mata Amritanandamayi Devi for Her divine and financial help in saving the life of our child. Now my child is perfectly fine. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very helpful and loving towards us. We thank each and everyone of them. We thank everyone in the patient services department for all their help. I give consent to publish Adithya’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Binu.K.B.

No comments: