Saturday, November 01, 2008

Priyadas

MRD No: 698605
Age / Sex : 22 Years/ Female
Department: GI Surgery
Date of Admission / Discharge: 15/10/2008—01/11/2008


Pranams to Amma.

I am writing this letter offering pranams and gratitude to my loving Amritanandamayi Amma. My name is Krishnadas and I hail from Azhikkal, Alappad panchayat,Karunnagapally taluk in Kollam district. My 22 year old daughter Priyadas was bought from a hospital in Allapuzha to this hospital and underwent treatment a while back. Amma provided us with all the help for the surgery. Now again she is ill and we have come back to this hospital. We got all help from Amma through patient services. At the time of the tsunami, Amma provided free food, shelter and also built houses for everyone in our territory. Myself and my family will always be indebted and grateful to Amma for this great help. We believe that even in the future Amma will always be with us during times of need and provide us with all the help. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very friendly towards us. We thank Amma for that too. I pray that Amma helps my daughter in the future too in the same way. Once again I thank Amma in mine and my family’s name. I give consent to publish this letter along with my daughter’s photograph in Amma’s publication. I thank Amma for providing Rs. 25138 as treatment help for my daughter.

Regards,
Krishnadas

No comments: