Saturday, November 15, 2008

K.S.Asokan

MRDNo : 702014
Age /Sex : 49 Years/male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission/Discharge : 05/11/2008---15/11/2008


Om Amriteswaryai Namah

We offer our gratitude to Amma.

My husband was brought to this hospital following a heart problem. We are five members in our family. For the past four years I have been unable to go for any work following severe back problem. Both my children are dumb by birth. My eldest son is going to undergo training to work as a waiter. We hail from Cherthala. All we have is five cents of land along with a small house. The entire family used to depend on my husband’s wages for their livelihood. He used to sell fish at houses and used to take care of our expenses with the small amount of money that he got. Suddenly one night he experienced severe chest pain. Though we took him to a nearby hospital, he was shifted to another hospital in Cochin. He was in the ICU for two days and then was in the ward for one and a half weeks. The doctors told that he had to undergo some scan, but we could not afford it. So we got in touch with Amrita Kutumbam and came to know about patient services through them. My husband underwent a scan worth Rs. 10667, but all we had to pay was Rs. 1000. We offer a million thanks to Amma who provides such a huge help to our family. We hope and pray that Amma’s blessings will be with us throughout our lives. We will forever be indebted to all the staff in this hospital. I cannot stop my tears while writing this. I give consent to publish my husband’s photograph along with letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Girija

No comments: