Monday, November 10, 2008

P.M.Sasi

MRD No : 705613
Age / Sex : 51 Years / Male
Department : GI Surgery
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 25/09/2008—10/11/2008


Om Namah Shivaya

Pranams to Amma.

My name is Usha. My husband Sasi experienced stomach pain and came to Amma’s hospital for a checkup. We stay in the north of Amma’s ashram in Kayamkulam. My husband is a mechanic. We have two children and both of them are studying. I have gone to Amma’s ashram and met Her personally. I have immense faith in Amma. Its that faith that made me come over to this hospital. All I have is 10 cents of land and a small house. I am financially very poor. With Amma’s grace, we received treatment help of Rs. 1,31,716 for my husband’s treatment. Now he is feeling much better. I will forever be obliged to Amma for all the help. I pray that Amma’s blessings and strength be with my family always.

My family depends on my husband’s mere wages for our daily living. After my husband fell sick, we have been struggling for our living. There was nobody to help us. Because of my faith in Amma, we went to Amrita Hospital. A swamiji came to our house for enquiry. After being convinced of our poor living condition, we were provided with help. All the doctors and nurses in this hospital were very faithful towards us. I expressed all our problems at the patient service department and we were provided treatment help of Rs. 1, 31,716/-. I offer a million thanks to Amma for all the help. After having stomach problems, two surgeries were performed here. He is feeling much relieved now after the second surgery. I still am not able to walk properly. I pray that Amma relieves him from all his illness. A million thanks to Amma for providing treatment help of Rs. 1, 31,716/-. I give consent to publish my husband’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Usha (the patient’s wife)

No comments: