Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Adwaith

MRD No : 644745
Age /Sex : 1 years / Male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission / Discharge : 15/05/08—24/05/08

Dear Amma

I am Madhusoodhan from Allepy. 3-months back my son (Adwaith) was treated in a nearby pediatric hospital. They referred us to AIMS. Here in AIMS he had undergone Echo scan and doctor told us that he need a major surgery and have to continuously come for the follow-up. After one month when we came for the follow-up doctor told that he required an immediate surgery. Economically we are very poor and we could not even imagine the expense of the treatment. I have elderly parents and they too suffer from the old-age sickness. My family belongs wife and 2-children. I am working in a temple and am the only earning member of my family. Detailing all our difficulties I submitted a requisition in the patient service unit and after the enquiry they granted me the full amount for the surgery.

I thank Amma for providing such a huge amount for my sons treatment and also all the staff for their kind service.

Regards
Madhusoodhan

No comments: