Wednesday, January 28, 2015

T.C.Raghavan

MRDNo : 700802
Age / Sex : 53 Yrs/ Male
Name of Procedure / Surgery : PTCA
Department : Cardiology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 21/10/2008---24/10/2008


Respected Amma,

I am a heart patient. I hail from a place called Thattummal near Kanjangadu in Kasargod district. Initially I went and consulted a doctor at Pariyaram. The doctors there told me that the treatment would cost a huge amount of around Rs. 1 lakh. Since I couldn’t afford such a huge amount I came to this hospital seeking Amma’s help. I don’t have any land of my own. All I have is a small piece of land along with a house in Amma’s name. I don’t have a permanent job. All I have is a small Milma booth with 40 packets of milk. Before coming over to this hospital, I met the swamiji at Kannur ashram. He asked me to come to Amma’s hospital.I told all my problems here the very first day itself The swamiji sent two people over to my house for enquiry. They were convinced of my poor living condition and gave me a letter. I gave the letter to patient services department. They helped me and I got admitted here and the surgery was performed successfully on October 23, 2008. As a result, Amma provided a huge amount of of Rs. 53430 as treatment help. I will never forget this great help given by Amma my entire life. I offer my pranams to Amma and offer this letter. All the doctors, nurses and other staff here took good care of me. All this was able only because of Amma’s grace. I will always pray to Amma.

Regards,
Raghavan

No comments: