Wednesday, January 28, 2015

K.P.Valsan

MRD No: 699938
Age / Sex : 38 Years / Male
Name of Procedure / Surgery : DVR
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 17/10/2008- 29/10/2008


Pranams to our compassionate Amma.

My name is Kushan. My family consists of myself, my parents, my wife and two children. I am a fisherman. The patient is my sister’s husband. He hails from Kodungalloor taluk in Trichur district. His family consists of himself, his wife and two children. They have 10 cents of land of their own. He used to go for fishing long back. Now he is working in a small tea shop. He has been suffering from heart valve problems for the past 13 years now. So he is unable to go for any other job. In 1994, he got admitted in a hospital in Cochin and was under medication for a long time. Eight months back when he was in Chennai he experienced heart problems. He consulted a doctor there and the doctors said that he needed a surgery and referred him to Amrita Hospital. Immediately he contacted patient services. Someone came for enquiry and after being convinced of his poor financial situation, they promised to help him. He was given Rs. 1,32,227 as treatment help. All the doctors and other staff in this hospital were extremely courteous towards us. We will always be grateful to Amma and all the staff from patient services department and all the other staff in this hospital. I will always pray for the welfare of this institution.

Regards,
Kushan

No comments: