Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Vinodini

MRD No : 671483
Age /Sex : 44 Years / Female
Department : Nephrology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 15/05/08—19/05/08


Aum Namaha Shivaya

To Vallikavilamma

My humble pranams to the holy feet of Amma. Am vinodini. I have been suffering from kidney problem since many years. One of my kidneys is not functional. For a long, I was totally bed ridden due to some infection. My husband has got an injury from his work and he quit his job now he is an auto driver. Doctor suggested me to undergo an immediate operation and due to our financial difficulties we ignored his suggestion. It was at this time my brother told about Ammas hospital. Thus we approached the patient service unit and told all our difficulties. Amma gave us Rs 19, 780 for my surgery. AIMS is indeed a great relief for people like us. With Ammas grace my operation is done. I once again offer thousands and thousands of pranams to Amma. The doctors and staff were very kindful and I extend my thanks to them also.

Regards,
Vinodhini

No comments: