Wednesday, January 28, 2015

B/o T.V.Sheela

MRD No: 704878
Age / Sex : 8 months/ Male
Name of Prcedure / Surgery ; Stabilisation
Department: Neonatology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 19/08/08—24/10/08


Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Amma,

My name is Haridasan and I hail from a place called Marathakkarayil in Thrissur district. When my wife was seven months pregnant she suffered from high blood pressure and was admitted in a local hospital. While in the hospital, her pressure increased more and the doctor referred her to Amma’s hospital. So that day itself we came over to Amma’s hospital. After coming here, various tests were performed and the surgery was performed on August 19, 2008. Our child suffered from very low weight. She was only .938 grams. She was in NICU for 56 days and after that in the ward for almost 12 days. Now the child is doing fine and will be discharged soon.

We come from a very poor financial family. We could not afford to pay huge amounts of money for her treatment. We came here and contacted patient services and asked for Amma’s help. Someone from the local ashram came to our house for enquiry and gave us a report. We were provided with Rs. 1,50,054 from Amma’s charity. It is only because of Amma’s help that we got our child’s life back. The cooperation of all the doctors in the hospital was great. They used to console us and ask us to keep praying. In the same way all the nurses here were very dedicated and took real care of our child. We offer our honest gratitude to all of them. All the staff from patient services were also very cooperative with us. I can never thank them enough for all the help. More than anything, no matter how much we thank Amma, who is like God to us, it will never be enough. It is only because of Amma’s grace that I got back my wife and child. I will be thankful to Amma throughout my life. I will never get the excellent treatment that I received from this hospital from any other hospitals. I can never thank our loving Amma for that. I offer myself and my family in front of Amma. I hope and pray that Amma’s grace be with us always.
Praanams to Amma.

Om Namah Shivaya

Regards,
T.V.Haridas

No comments: