Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ratheesh

MRD No : 677417
Age /Sex : 27 Yrs / Male
Department : Orthopaedics
Date of Admission / Discharge : 12/05/08—27/05/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMHA

To Sri Mata Amrithanadamaye Devi Amma,

I hail from karunagapilly, kollam district. I am a fisherman and my family includes 5 members. I belong to a very poor family and am struggling hard to even lead my daily living. Thus it was quite impossible for me to carry out my son’s treatment.

Last year (2007) April my sons leg got fractured and undergone a surgery in one of the hospitals at Trivandrum. 6 months after surgery he devolved infection and we took him to a local hospital. Since he did not get any relief from there we took him to Amrithapuri ashram hospital. Scan report over there shown that his infection got worsed and which required an immediate surgery thus Dr. Baskaran referred us to AIMS. Here we got the surgery absolutely free.Am very satisfied with the behavior of doctors and staff especially the staff at patient service unit. Above all I thank our beloved Amma
for all her blessings.

Regards
C.Raju

No comments: