Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sarath Ravi

MRD No : 630475
Age /Sex : 4 Yrs/ Male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission / Discharge : 20/05/08---27/05/08


AUM NAMAHA SHIVAYA

Respected Amma

I am Ravi from Ernakulam. I am a coolie and my family includes wife, my mother and two-children. I am the only earning member of my family. My son was treated in a local hospital due to a hole in his heart. Since I was unable to meet the treatment expenses over there we were referred to AIMS. After the diagnosis doctors suggested us to undergo a surgery worth 61,760. We approached the patient service unit and told all our difficulties. After their enquiry my son’s surgery was done absolutely free in AIMS. I thank Amma for this great help. The behavior of doctors and staff over here is appreciatable. Similarly the staff of patient service unit and ashram inmates were very kind and helpful. Once again I thank Amma and the hospital authorities for their kindness towards us.

Regards
Ravi (husband)

No comments: