Wednesday, January 28, 2015

V.K Chandran

MRD No : 664789
Age /Sex : 47 Years / Male
Department : cardiology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 12/05/08—28/06/08


Pranams to Sri Mata Amrithanadamaye Devi Amma

I am chandran and I hail from chemmanoor thaluk, Calicut district. I was having heart problem and was treated at many hospitals for the same. Once due to severe pain I had undergone an angiogram and came to know that I had three blocks in my heart. Doctors suggested that I could be cured only by an open-heart surgery. For me the expense of the surgery was beyond I could imagine. Am a coolie worker and its very difficult for me to even lead my daily living. My family includes wife and two children. I have only ten cents land of my own and my parents also suffer from many old- age sickness. Since they all depend upon me it was very difficult for me to spend such a huge amount for my treatment.

It was during this time, we came to know about Amma and her selfless services to the needy. Thus we reached AIMS and after knowing all our difficulties they assured free treatment for us.

On 12/05/08 I got admitted and after my 4-days hospitalization my surgery was done successfully. It was Amma who helped me and my family.

Thus I offer my heartfelt thanks and pranams to the holy feet of Amma. I also thank all who have helped me in course of my hospitalization and all the doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals for the kind service they render.

Regards,
Chandran

No comments: