Wednesday, January 28, 2015

R.Rahul

MRD No: 702977
Age /Sex : 11 Years /Male
Name of Procedure / Surgery : ICR
department : CVTS
date of Admission / Discharge : 02/12/2008—11/12/2008


Pranams to Amma.

My name is Susheela and Rahul is my son. We hail from a place called Valakkavu in Thrissur. I am a coolie worker. My family consists of myself, my husband who is mentally ill and our two children. We do not have a house of our own. We live in a rented house. The entire family depends on my mere wages for livelihood. My son fell ill immediately after birth. My son was bought to Amrita Hospital following disease of his heart valve. He is my eldest son and is studying in fifth standard. My youngest child is also studying. Since my husband is mentally ill, he is unable to go for any work. Initially he was treated in a local hospital and a huge amount of Rs. 15000 was spent at that time for medication and treatment. The doctors said that a surgery was needed. Since I could not afford a surgery I came to Amma’s hospital and contacted patient services. One of the swamijis from the ashram had come to our house for enquiry With Amma’s grace, my son’s surgery was successfully performed free of charge and with Amma’s grace the surgery was successfully performed. After contacting patient services, Amma provided treatment help of Rs. 1,16,993. Now he is doing fine. All the doctors and other staff in this hospital were very loving towards us.

Regards,
Susheela

No comments: