Saturday, February 10, 2018

Athira Prakash



Patient Name: Athira Prakash
Age/Sex: 22 Years, Female
Address: Harinandhanam
               Nariyampara P.O, 
               Idukki, Kerala

Department: Urology
Surgery/Procedure: Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty  (Urology Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 22/03/17 - 01/04/17     

Pranams to AMMA. I am from Idukki district. I just have a hut in twenty cents land. My family consists of three children and myself. I go for coolie work. It was very difficult for me to meet the expenses of my children’s education. My daughter became sick when she was doing her graduation. We took her to AMMA’s hospital. AMMA has helped us several times. This time also AMMA rendered help of Rs 110000 for my daughter. AMMA is a great relief for me and my family. Thank you AMMA.
With Regards,
Ambika

No comments: