Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Baby Of Rameena

Patient Name: Baby Of Rameena
Age/Sex: 1 Month, Female
Address: Sabira Manzil
                 Arakinar, Kozhikode,
                 Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: ASO + VSD Closure (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 21/01/17 - 12/03/17     

I am Abdul Rasak from Kozhikode district. We were informed by the doctor that our new born baby had heart ailment. So we rushed to AMMA’s hospital. After check up, the doctor advised a surgery. The cost of the treatment was beyond our reach. I am a coolie worker. My sister is a widow. So she and her children are also my responsibility. So in this situation AMMA helped us with Rs 152000 for my child’s surgery.  Words are not enough to express our gratitude to AMMA. Pranams to AMMA.
With Regards,
Abdul Rasak

No comments: