Saturday, February 10, 2018

Showkathali



Patient Name: Showkathali
Age/Sex: 44 Years, Male
Address: Pokkakkillath (H)
                 Killimangalam, 
                 Thrishur, Kerala

Department: Gastro-Intestinal Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Hepatico Jejunostomy (Gastro-Intestinal Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 15/03/17 - 26/03/17     

To the compassionate AMMA, my family consists of my husband, three children and myself. My husband is the only earning member of our family. Then my husband became sick. His doctor said that a huge amount will be needed for his treatment. But we poor couldn’t arrange the necessary amount. AMMA showered mercy on us and we were granted free treatment of Rs 115000. I and my family will always be grateful to AMMA for this help.
With Regards,
Rahmath

No comments: