Saturday, February 10, 2018

Thanka



Patient Name: Thanka
Age/Sex: 54 Years, Female
Address:   Ponmala (H)
                 Vadapuram P.O, 
                 Malappuram, Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 09/03/17 - 16/03/17     

I am Sujith from Nilambur. My mother had a heart attack. She was taken to AIMS. The doctor advised an open heart surgery. I being a coolie worker couldn’t arrange the huge amount needed for the treatment. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram. Due to AMMA’s mercy Rs 160000 was sanctioned for my mother’s treatment. Now my mother is fine after her surgery. Thank you AMMA for the blessings showered on us. The help we received will be remembered throughout our lives.
With Regards,
Sujith

No comments: