Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rithu Dev R Nair



Patient Name: Rithu Dev R Nair
Age/Sex: 4 Months, Male
Address: Anil Nivas
               Chamunndikunnu.P.O, 
               Kasargode, Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: VSD Closure (Ventricular Septal Defect Closure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 22/03/17 - 04/04/17     

I am Akhila from Kasargode. I belong to a very poor family. We are coolie workers. My new born baby was diagnosed to have heart disease. When we heard of the amount needed for his treatment, we understood that it was beyond our reach. So we requested for AMMA’s help. AMMA granted help of Rs 150000 for us. Now my son is with us, healthy and better than before. I and my family will be obliged to AMMA throughout our lives.
With Regards,
Akhila

No comments: