Saturday, February 10, 2018

Thanka Kuttan









Patient Name: Thanka Kuttan
Age/Sex: 48 Years, Female
Address: Karanchira (H)
               Kanimangalam P.O, 
               Thrishur, Kerala

Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 06/03/17 - 16/03/17     

My name is Kuttan. I hail from Thrishur district. I have three children. My wife has been suffering from heart ailment since one year. I was a coolie worker. But I am also a heart patient. So I am unable to go for any work regularly. We came here for my wife’s treatment. We contacted the Patient Services department for financial assistance. We got help of Rs 210000 from AMMA’s Math. Heartfelt gratitude to AMMA for all the help received.
With Regards,
Kuttan

No comments: