Saturday, February 10, 2018

M V Sivadasan



Patient Name: M V Sivadasan
Age/Sex: 58 Years, Male
Address: Mukkadivalappil
               Chemancheri, Kozhikode, 
               Kerala P.O, Kerala

Department: Orthopedics
Surgery/Procedure: Revision THR (Total Hip Replacement)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 15/11/16 - 24/11/16     

My family consists of me and my husband. We don’t have children. My husband is a fisherman. He met with an accident few months back. With the help of relatives and friends he underwent a surgery in our home town. But there was no change in his condition. So our relatives asked us to get AMMA’s darshan. We went to AMMA and AMMA took all our sorrows. We then came to AIMS. A surgery was done for my husband for which we didn’t have to pay anything. We don’t know how to thank AMMA for this help. We pray for AMMA’s blessings throughout our lives.
With Regards,
Kumuda

No comments: