Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Malarkodi

Patient Name: Malarkodi
Age/Sex: 45 Years, Female
Address: Melekothampetty
                 Adi Dravida Estate,
                 Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu

Department: Radiation Oncology
Surgery/Procedure: Radiation Treatment (Radiation)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 18/08/16 - 13/12/16     

My name is Malarkodi. I reside in Tiruchi district. My husband is suffering from TB and he is bedridden since four years. I have two sons. My eldest son is handicapped. My younger son is doing coolie work and he is only supporting our family. We do not have a house or a landed property. We have no relatives who offer help to us. AMMA, I am suffering from stomach ailment since one year. I was diagonosed to have cancer. So we contacted AMMA’s ashram in Madurai. Swami Ramakrishnanadapuri gave us a letter to AMMA’s hospital. I got all the necessary treatment free of cost with the grace of Matha Amritananda Mayi . In our Village, all villagers do worship and pooja to Matha Amritananda Mayi Devi's picture. Amma's wonderful teachings and saintly lifestyle is a model for us which give us great energy and removes all mental and physical illness. I hereby prostrate at the lotus feet of AMMA for sanctioning Rs 400000 for my treatment. I submit my prayers with folded hands to Her who has saved my life.
With Regards,
Malarkodi

No comments: