Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rajan



Patient Name: Rajan
Age/Sex: 61 Years, Male
Address: Rajqabhavanam (H)
                Clappana P.O, 
               Kollam, Kerala

Department: Adult Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (Cardiac Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 17/11/16 - 29/11/16     

To the love incarnate AMMA, I am Rajan. I have wife and three daughters. We don’t have own house or land. I am a fisherman. I was diagnosed to have heart disease few days back. So we came to AMMA’s hospital. As we were financially poor, AMMA helped me by providing necessary treatment to save my life. I don’t have words to express my gratitude to AMMA for providing financial help to me. There is nothing that I can give to AMMA for HER divine love.
With Regards,
Rajan

No comments: