Monday, February 12, 2007

Abhishek

MRD : 518530
Age/Sex: 3 years, Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 30/1/2007 - 12/2/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

I am from Malappuram district, Thirurangadi Taluk. My son Abhishek is having a problem with his heart valve. We had shown him in many hospitals and for 2 years he was undergoing treatment in another hospital. The doctors of that hospital told us he needs a surgery. The surgery would cost lot of rupees and we do not have that much financial background to arrange the amount. I am a coolie worker and to arrange this huge amount is far from our reach. We understood that Amma would help us in this matter so we came to AIMS. My son’s surgery had been conducted at AIMS and Amma gave us Rs.73,000/- as treatment help. We had gone to Valikkavu to see Amma, but we didn’t get a chance to see Her. We became very sad and we decided to visit Amma when my son becomes all right.

My family and I are suffering very much because of financial difficulties. I will get only one or two works, and with the small amount I am getting as wages I cannot pay for my son's treatment. At this time Amma helped us and this is a great relief for my family and me. We went to the Ashram near our house and they told us all the procedures. The people from Ashram came to our house and saw our condition. Through this help Amma has given a new life to my child and we will never forget this help.

Regards,

Santhosh (father).

No comments: