Saturday, February 10, 2007

Malathy

MRD: 506504
Age/Sex: 58 years, Female
Department : CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge:: 28.01.2007---10.02.2007


Dear Amma,

We are staying in Palluruthy and our family consists of my mother, my sister and my brother. My sister and I are married and our husbands are working as Autorickshaw drivers. My brother had an accident and because of the accident he had to undergo a surgery in which steel rods were put in both his legs and he is not in a position to do any kind of work. In this condition we are finding it very much difficult to have our daily living. At this time my mother had got a heart problem and doctors told us to have a surgery, which will cost Rs.2,00,000/-. For the past 15 years, my mother had the heart problem and because of financial difficulties we could not conduct the surgery.

At this time we came to know about the help provided by Amma and also about the services provided by the patient service department from the patients who got the help from this department. Then we met the staff in the patient service department and gave the application for the treatment help. Through the Math they investigated about us and understood that we are financially very poor. They gave us all the treatment help and in this occasion we are expressing our sincere thanks and gratitude to Amma and also to all the doctors and staffs of the department for helping us.

Regards,

Mini.S. (Daughter)

No comments: