Monday, February 05, 2007

Govindan Elayath

MRD: 450846
Age/Sex: 49 year,/Male
Department: Gastrointestinal surgery
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 04/01/2007 - 05/02/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

I am staying in Pukattupadi. My family consists of my husband, 2 daughters and my husband’s mother. Because of the lack of blood circulation in his legs my husband had started treatment in Amrita hospital. First his left leg was removed, afterwards the disease was found to have affected the right leg also. One week the right leg was also removed. For the treatment Amma provided Rs.83,000/-. All the staff of this hospital are putting maximum effort to save the life of a patient. My family and I would like to express our sincere gratitude to Amma and to all those people who worked so hard for us. I would like to pray to God that may Amma provide help to all the poor people.

Regards,
Ambika Govindan (wife) .

No comments: