Saturday, February 03, 2007

Nandana

MRD No: 348877
Age/Sex : 2 Years/ Female
Department : Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 30/1/2007 - 03/02/2007


My dearest AMMA,

My daughter Nandana who is 3 years old is having a problem with her heart. From her birth onwards we had taken her to many hospitals and at last we came to Amma’s hospital. We came to Amrita hospital, but did not have the money for relevant investigations. So we contacted the patient service department and gave the application for financial help. A few staff came to our house and to verify further details.

We are staying in Paravoor, Kunjithai, Manchamthuruth. We have 3 cents of land. My family consists of my mother, wife, two sisters, and my daughter. We earn our livelihood by doing coolie work. I do not have the financial strength to afford the operation or treatment charges. After two months, one more surgery is required and I hope Amma will provide us with the help in conducting the next surgery. I am very glad and would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Amma. I will never forget the help that Amma had provided.

Regards,
Rincy (mother).

No comments: