Thursday, February 22, 2007

Parvathy

MRD: 510176
Age/Sex: 48 years, Female
Department:Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 4/2/2007 - 22/2/2007


My dearest AMMA,

I am hailing from Kasargode district, Kattikol kulamkara. I am from a poor family and for a long year my heart’s condition is very bad. For a long period I was under treatment and the doctor said that operation is required and with out operation there is no cure. The amount for the surgery was not affordable for us and at this time we heard about Amrita hospital. We heard that this hospital will help us and as a result of which we came here and we went to the Ashram in Kannur and came here.

With the blessings and grace of Amma, the operation was conducted and I am feeling better. The operation had cost about Rs.1,50,000/- and we got as concession about Rs.83,705/- and all this happened because of the grace of Amma. All the staffs were really cooperative and supportive. We wish Amma would shower all Her blessings towards us. We are providing our pranams to the Lotus feet of Amma.

Regards,
Parvathy.

No comments: