Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Jerin James

MRD: 417287
Age/Sex: 2 years, Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 28/1/2007 - 7/2/2007


Aum Namah Shivaya

My dearest AMMA,

I am Mary James and my son’s name is Jerin. For the past one and half years, my son was under treatment in our nearby hospital. There the doctors found that he has a hole in his heart which could only be corrected with a surgery. They also told us about the Amrita hospital. After coming to Amrita hospital, the doctors of this hospital also advised a surgery. The expenses for the surgery would amount to Rs.1,00,000/-. We told our difficulties to the patient service department and we gave a letter to Swamiji in the Ashram. They understood that we are poor and cannot afford the whole expenses for the treatment.

The surgery was conducted and with the grace of Amma, we received a concession of Rs.73,500/-. My husband is no more and my family consists of my 4 sisters, and 1 brother. My brother is working as a coolie. In this situation, we did not have the ability to arrange the huge amount for the surgery. For all the help, we are thankful to all the staff of the Amrita hospital.

Regards,
Mary James (mother).

No comments: