Monday, February 05, 2007

Muralikrishnan

MRD: 482024
Age/Sex: 21 year/ Male
Department: Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 27/12/2006 - 5/2/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Padmavathi. I am from Palakkad district. My 21 year old son Muralikrishnan was admitted in the Amrita hospital for an operation on his heart valve on 19th September 2006. Apart from the help Amma provided for the treatment, I had paid Rs. 55,000/- for the treatment. Three months later, another surgery was required for the valve. My husband is the sole earning member of the family, and he is a coolie worker so we cannot afford such expensive treatment. With the help of our neighbors and by mortgaging our small house and land, I paid a small amount of the treatment expenses.

Our most benevolent Amma gave the balance amount of Rs.1,21,200/- for treatment. My son and I would like to offer our humble pranams at the Lotus feet of Amma. The behavior of the doctors and staff was also very good and once again we would like to thank Amma for showering Her grace on us.

Regards,
Padmavathi (mother).

No comments: