Monday, February 12, 2007

Viswanathan

MRD: 482820
Age/Sex : 47 years/ Male
Department : Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 8/1/2007 - 12/1/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Viswanathan. I am staying in Madarakkail house, Koonammavu with my wife and son. For the last two years I have had a heart problem and during the first attack I went to a nearby hospital for check up and there I was admitted for two months. I am a coolie worker and because of the heart problem I am not able to go for work. Now I am doing some small work and we are earning our livelihood with that amount. My son is studying in 10th standard. I have spent a lot of money for the treatment. For 6 months I had undergone treatment in the Amrita hospital and the doctor advised an Angiogram. Then I was told that there is a block in the heart, and the doctor recommended an Angioplasty. We do not have the financial strength to carry out the treatment expenses.

The hospital understood our difficulties. They gave us treatment worth Rs. 81,000/- free of cost. I would like to thank Amma for Her kindness. I would also like to thank the doctors and staff of the hospital for providing their services.

Regards,
Viswanathan

No comments: