Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Vimala Rajasekharan

MRD: 438160:
Age/Sex: 41 years, Female
Department:Oncology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 8/1/2007 - 14/2/2007


My humble pranams to AMMA,

I am Prabhakaran and I am from Ernakulam district, Pazhanthottam. My daughter Vimala Rajasekharan is having a spine problem. We have only 12 cents of land and my daughter is married and she has a daughter. My son-in-law is not here and now my daughter and her child are staying with me. When we went to see the doctors they told us she needs to undergo an expensive surgery.

At this time we came to Amrita hospital. The surgery was performed and we got a treatment help of Rs.79,000/-. We are thankful for this great help and only because of this help my daughter is fine now. I would like to thank Amma for this help. The doctors and staffs are also very much helpful and supportive. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those people who helped in saving my daughter’s life.

Regards,
Prabhakaran (father) .

No comments: