Friday, February 02, 2007

Anujamol

MRD : 518525
Age/Sex: 1 years, Female
Department: Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 23/1/2007 - 2/2/2007


My name is Samkutty. I am working as a coolie and we are in a very bad financial situation. We do not have a house or property of our own. I am married and my wife is from Kottayam district, Chenganassery. She is also from a poor family. Now we are living in a small rented house, near my wife’s house. My family consists of my wife, and two daughters. My younger daughter Anujamol is only 10 months old and from her birth onwards she has had a problem with her heart. We had shown her in the nearby hospital and the doctors told us she needed a surgery. We do not have the financial ability to spend huge amount for the surgery. I had tried a lot to arrange the amount, but we cannot arrange the amount. We did not find any way to arrange the
amount.

When we said our difficulties to doctors, they told us about AIMS and
the patient service department and the help provided by them. They gave us a letter to give to the Ashram in Vazhapilli. The people from Ashram visited our house and understood our situation and gave a letter to give to the patient service department. The full amount for the surgery that is Rs.1,12,600/- was given free of cost. We would like to show our sincere gratitude to Amma for saving my child’s life. The staff and doctors of the hospital gave us all the support and help. We pray to Amma for Her blessings and help. Our child’s life was saved only because of the kindness of Amma.

Regards,

Samkutty (father).

No comments: