Sunday, March 31, 2019

Amrita Jinu

Patient Name: Amrita Jinu 
Age/Sex: 2 Years, Female 
Address: Sreesailam (H)
Kannady P.O, Alapuzha, Kerala
Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: ASD Device Closure (Cardiac Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 28/10/17-01/11/17      

My name is Jinumol. I am coming from Alappuzha. I am a carpenter. My family includes my wife, three daughters and myself. My youngest daughter was found to have heart disease when she was nine months old. We came to AMMA’s hospital. The doctors advised a surgery. The huge amount needed for my child’s surgery was beyond my reach. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we got financial support for my daughter’s treatment. Now my daughter is recovering from her illness. I and my family acknowledge my humble gratitude to AMMA for helping us in this difficult situation.
With Regards,
Jinumol

No comments: