Saturday, March 30, 2019

Vasantha Kumari

Patient Name: Vasantha Kumari 
Age/Sex: 49 Years, Female 
Address: Sreeja Bhavanam
S V M .P.O, Kollam, Kerala
Department: Orthopedics
Surgery/Procedure: Total Knee Replacement (Knee Replacement Surgery) 
Date of Admission/Discharge: 14/11/17-26/11/17      

My name is Vasantha Kumari. I am a housewife. I have been suffering from knee pain since years. We came to AMMA’s hospital. We were informed that I would need a surgery which was very expensive. We belong to a very poor family and it was not possible for me to arrange the amount needed for my treatment. We requested for AMMA’s help. Due to AMMA’s mercy, Rs 150000 was granted by the Math for my treatment. Now I am able to walk properly because of AMMA’s blessings. I express my humble gratitude to AMMA for this kind help.
With Regards,
Vasantha Kumari

No comments: