Thursday, March 28, 2019

V E Johny


Patient Name: V E Johny 
Age/Sex: 52 Years, Male Address: Vattaparambil (H) Andikadavu P.O , Ernakulam, Kerala



Department: Neurosurgery
Surgery/Procedure: PLIF / TLIF multilevel  (Neurosurgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 29/10/17-03/11/17   

To the most loving AMMA, my family includes my husband, two children and myself. My husband fell down from the third floor of a building and was under treatment from Kottayam. Later he recovered and started going for work. But now since one year, he started developing pain again. He was then taken to AMMA’s hospital. A surgery was needed. But we poor couldn’t afford the treatment. I work as a house maid to earn a living. My two children are pursuing their studies. In this situation we requested help from AMMA. Due to AMMA’s blessings, we got financial support from the Math for my husband’s treatment. A mere “thank you” cannot express our feelings for AMMA. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for all the help received.
With Regards,
Beena

No comments: