Sunday, March 31, 2019

Rajendran

Patient Name: Rajendran 
Age/Sex: 38 Years, Male 
Address: Vadakke Eravoor (H)
N.Paravur, Ernakulam, Kerala 
Department: Neurosurgery
Surgery/Procedure: Craniotomy (Neurosurgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 13/11/17-21/11/17      

I am coming from Paravur. At home, I have my husband, two children and his parents. My husband is a coolie worker. He is the only earning member of our family. But he is not able to go for any work since few months. I am also sick. We had earlier pledged our house for my mother’s treatment. We are financially very weak. My husband met with an accident and was taken to AMMA’s hospital. He needed a surgery. Due to AMMA’s mercy, a huge amount was granted by the Math for my husband. I will always be thankful to AMMA for helping us in this critical situation.
With Regards,
Jayathi 

No comments: