Thursday, March 28, 2019

Baby of Saranya

Patient Name: Baby of Saranya
Age/Sex: 1 Month, Male 
Address: Padiyath (H)
Guruvayur, Chavakad, Kerala
Department: Pediatric Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Excision Neuroblastoma (Pediatric Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 21/10/17-10/11/17      

I am Namish coming from Thrishur district. I belong to a very poor family. My wife gave birth to three children from a hospital in Thrishur. One of the babies became sick and he was taken to AMMA’s hospital immediately. He needed an emergency surgery. I am a coolie worker. At home I have my parents, wife and children. It was impossible for me to arrange the amount needed for my child’s treatment. So I approached Patient Services for financial support. Due to AMMA’s mercy Rs 160000 was granted by the math. I and my family express our sincere gratitude to AMMA for this great help.
With Regards,
Namish

No comments: