Sunday, March 31, 2019

Baby Of Bindhu

Patient Name: Baby Of Bindhu 
Age/Sex: 3 Months, Male 
Address: Tharayil Parambil (H)
South Chellanam P.O, Ernakulam, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: VSD Closure (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 09/11/17-28/11/17      

I am Bindhu coming from Chellanam. My family consists of my husband, his mother, brother, our two children and myself. My husband is a coolie worker. My younger child was found to have heart disease since birth. We came to AMMA’s hospital. A surgery was needed. But we couldn’t arrange the amount needed for the treatment. Due to AMMA’s mercy Rs 157000 was sanctioned by the Math for my child’s treatment. I and my family will be grateful to AMMA for helping us. 
With Regards,
Bindhu

No comments: