Thursday, March 28, 2019

Raghunathan Pillai

Patient Name: Raghunathan Pillai 
Age/Sex: 55 Years, Male 
Address: Narayaniyam
Njakkanal P.O, Kollam, Kerala
Department: Neurology 
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 31/10/17-21/11/17      

I am Rajani from Kollam district. I came here for my husband’s treatment. At home I have my husband, two daughters and my mother. We just had a small house in eight cents land which we had to sell for my husband’s treatment. Now we stay in a rented house. My husband used to go for small works to earn a living. But now when he became sick, he is not able to do any job. We took him to AMMA’s hospital. AMMA showered HER blessings on us. AMMA rendered help of Rs 135000 for my husband’s treatment. I and my family express our sincere gratitude to AMMA for this big help.
With Regards,
Rajani

No comments: