Saturday, March 30, 2019

T S Dharmarajan

 
Patient Name: T S Dharmarajan Age/Sex: 47 Years, Male Address: Thottupurath Kara P.O, Thrishur, Kerala
Department: Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Brachial Plexus Free FMT (Reconstructive Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 09/11/17-28/11/17      

I am Bindhu coming from Kodungalloor. My husband was taken to AMMA’s hospital as he had an accident last year. He underwent treatment from a nearby hospital. I have two children. We belong to a very poor family. We had to spent lot of amount that time. Our friends and relatives also helped us. We needed further treatment. But we didn’t have any way to meet the treatment expenses. Then we heard about AMMA’s charity. So we came to AMMA’s hospital. We got Rs 135000 sanctioned by the math for my husband. Thousands of thanks to AMMA for the mercy showered on my husband. 
With Regards,
Bindhu

No comments: