Sunday, March 31, 2019

Riya Fathima

Patient Name: Riya Fathima 
Age/Sex: 3 Years, Female 
Address: 9/44, Vilengoor
Nellakotta P.O, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: ASD (Atrial Septal Defect Closure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 04/11/17-15/11/17      

To my dearest AMMA, my name is Riyas. I am from Tamil Nadu. My family includes my parents, wife, daughter and myself. When my daughter was four months old, her doctor said she will need a heart surgery. I am a coolie worker. So it was not easy for me to arrange money for her surgery. We went to AMMA’s hospital. We requested for AMMA’s help and a huge amount was sanctioned by the Math for her treatment. Now my daughter is fine. I thank AMMA from the bottom of my heart for the help received.
With Regards,
Riyas

No comments: