Sunday, March 31, 2019

M K Sainul Abid

Patient Name: M K Sainul Abid  
Age/Sex: 17 Years, Male 
Address: Muddukoden (H)
Vellayoor P.O, Malappuram, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: TOF - I C R (Open heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 11/11/17-23/11/17      

My name is Bushra. I am from Malappuram district. My family includes my husband, six children, and mother in law and myself. My second child was a heart patient. His doctor said a surgery was the only remedy for his disease. But as we were financially poor, we couldn’t give him proper treatment. Then we came to know about AMMA’s hospital. We came here and due to AMMA’s mercy, my son got free treatment from here. We got Rs 110000 sanctioned by the math. Our obligation to AMMA is endless. I express my humble gratitude to AMMA for all the help received. Thank you AMMA. 
With Regards,
Bushra

No comments: