Sunday, March 31, 2019

Baby Of Jubymol

Patient Name: Baby Of Jubymol 
Age/Sex: 2 Years, Female 
Address: Kanjamala (H)
Santhigram P.O, Idukki, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: TOF - I C R (Open Heart Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 17/10/17-28/10/17      

To the love incarnate AMMA, I am Sobin Augstine from Kattapana. My family includes my wife, three children, my sick mother and myself. My second daughter was found to have heart disease by birth itself. We were informed that a surgery was the only solution for her disease. But I didn’t know how to arrange the amount needed for her treatment. So we had postponed her treatment many times. Then we came to AMMA’s hospital and we applied for financial support. Due to AMMA’s mercy a big amount was granted by the Math for my daughter’s treatment. I along with my family acknowledge our heartfelt gratitude to AMMA for the help rendered to us.
With Regards,
Sobin Augustine

No comments: